07 December 2011

Joyce



Model: Joyce Moore

Soon Joyce will go back to Germany and our class is going to be short of one really cool girl in the spring. I knew that although we're up to our ears with work this week I had to squeeze in time to photograph Joyce. I kind of think she looks like snow white in these pictures.

And while we're up to our ears in work, Sandra in our class is walking around drawing everybody's ears. It's really interesting seeing the illustrations later. We have such different ears. Like comparing a french ear and an asian ear, so different!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and texture. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. comparing ears? that sounds interesting. My ears look like an elves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Comparing ideas, ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, I think of Rembrant when I see theese! So lovely!!!
    //Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Uli - I don't know how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did! You have some really unique beautiful photos up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie, I'm glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete