21 December 2011

The girl with 7 horses #6


Sixth finding on the 21st of December.
The girl sure was happy she found the white horse before the first snow covered the grounds.

Christmas is soon here! I hope all my readers will cuddle up and have a supernice christmas being lazy. While becoming older I'm noticing that the christmas food is a bigger joy than the presents. Hehe.... but if you live in Sweden you know that there is something called prinskorv and that it is in fact AWESOME.

I was in the toy store today, standing in front of the plastic animal shelf, drooling. Then two foreign boys came. They were both a little too old for a toy store (maybe 12 years), so they were trying to make jokes about all the things although I bet they just wanted to play with everything. One of them looked at the plastic whale and said "Why does this exist? I mean, I loved these kind of things when I was small, but now, what do you do with these THINGS?"
Haha. How can one think that a plastic animals are useless?
I think he might appreciate them again when he's older. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, a white one! It's beautiful!! I love your whole series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ULI! I LOVE THIS ONE! I MISS BEING IN THE FOREST WITH YOU AND ROBBIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely do adore all of the horses!Great job! And it is amazing how you're bringing together illustration and photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den här serien är helt fantastisk! Jag la ut den på min blogg men jag länkade tillbaka hit såklart. Du är verkligen duktig!

    ReplyDelete