26 November 2011

The wooden fox collection





Tomorrow is our schools annual christmas fair and just as last year I will be selling some wooden foxes. I'm kinda in love with them now (specially the ballerina one) so it stings to sell them :) I put a lot of time in each one of them but I sell them for pretty much the same price as a calendar. Haha, it's rather funny how people don't want to pay more for a wooden object even if it's handmade in Sweden. But I get it, I probably wouldn't either. You compare the prices to the things from asia in your normal store.
However, if you live in Lund, you should definitely come by AF-borgen tomorrow between 10-17! I will be selling the 2012 calendars as well.

11 comments:

  1. Aahw, the ballerina fox is so cute! I understand it hurts to sell them. Especially if you don't earn much from it.. I think it's really sad that people today don't want to pay for art and real hand craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I'm not in Lund, but I bought your book! Looking forward to getting it around the 8 December. You should sell more stuff online. Even the little image of the cat that you had drawn a lion's mane over was good

    ReplyDelete
  3. alskar de sma ravarna...hur mycket saljer du dem for? Om jag koper dem alla till dubbelt sa stort pris :P!?hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. skulle sa gärna har sett dem pa riktigt, men tyskland är lite langt barta :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tack tack alla.
    Ben: That's so crazy that you bought my book, I forgot I had it! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastiskt fina! Du inspirerande mig att köpa en dremmel till min mor i födelsedagspresent. Och den ska jag verkligen försöka utnyttja under julen! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag såg dina skapelser inne på en blogg och var bara tvungen att klicka mig in till skaparens sida. De är ju fantastiskt fina. Jag är mycket förtjust i rävar och dina kreationer är verkligen unika. Lovely!

    Kramar

    ReplyDelete