13 October 2011

Thoughts

Getting som sleep. Worrying about pimple. Packing calendars. Wondering why I haven't started drawing on children's book. Riding my bike. Electronic quizzes. Portfolio assignments. Thinking I have to make a new official website. Trying to pet Lollo. Feeling rejected by Lollo. Making a hasty photograph. Being dissatisfied with photograph. Being frustrated by the fact that my favorite pen is out of ink. Worrying some more about pimples. Riding my bike. Calling Robert. Packing calendars. Looking over economy. Worrying about future. Worrying about money. Looking at puppies. Emailing. Preparing photoshop class. Thinking I should eat some vegetables. End up eating pasta. Watching Lollo sleeping. Scribbling down ideas on a paper. Getting anxiety by the length of the list. Seeing hair looks bad. Thinking about washing hair for a while. Not washing hair. Head out running. Streching. Panic bike over to ballet class. Doing pliés really badly. Riding my bike. Washing hair. Searching inspiration. Envying successful people. Thinking about portfolio that should be done. Thinking about homepage that should be re-newed.

... and so on.

11 comments:

  1. ta det lugnt uli :)

    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227073_10150196210784391_537204390_6871592_4556567_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Håller med Robban :)
    Ta en titt här dock - http://pikaland.com/2011/10/13/for-morran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idag kom den finaste kalendern hem till mig å min man. Vårt bästa köp nånsin! Tack tack tack...Hälsningar från rävarna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vad kul att höra Ruth :)
    Det gör mig glad i magen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worry about the goddamn pimples too:D sometimes a bit to much actually:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dag fikk jeg både din og Camilla Engmans kalender i posten! Og begge er helt nydelige! Du er et multitalent, men du trenger vel ikke gjøre alt på en gang, vel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have somewhat similar thoughts haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know these thoughts, all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så kul att höra Lise :)
    Sandra, Xochiltyay and wide-eyes-tree: I'm glad my thought aren't alone in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel exactly the same way since two days...and my to do list it's almost like yours too...maybe the autumn has something to do with that.

    ReplyDelete