07 October 2011

"Hehehehe"


"Hehehehe" is what Lollo would say if he could.
It's funny, because if a model has her mouth a bit open she might look sexier but Lollo simply looks crazier!
Crazy-cat.
Something is up with the air, because Lollo has been SUPERSOFT lately. I mean... like.. really soft. And he's just laying there being soft and I'm like yay lets cuddle and Lollo is like now I'll shall bite you!
I sometimes wish I was 40 cm tall so that I could spoon with Lollo. Imagine during winter when you're cold and you get cuddled up next to his warm belly :) I guess I have to get a landseer if I want to be able to do that.

5 comments:

  1. Eller tvinga Robert att bära en väldigt fluffig päls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Maybe the hair is so soft because winter is going to come, I also recognized that the hair of my dog has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed my cat's fur is extra soft recently too! and yes, he bites too. Its so annoying when I want to cuddle!

    I'm loving your wonderful blog. So much inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgad, his face is so cute haha

    ReplyDelete