27 September 2011

Lady Lioncat


Hello hello!
I see now that I accidentally oversharpened Lady Lioncat...oh well, I'm sitting at my laptop now just about to smush into bed so I'll take care of this image tomorrow on the big screen.
Lady Lioncat was expecting company on this picture, yet no one seems to be showing up. All you can hear is the puttering purrs from the lioncats and the wooden clocks ticking.

Some calendar foxes have already gotten new homes, that makes me really happy.
I hope you've had a good start on the new week!

6 comments:

  1. åh. jag hittade precis hit och ville bara säga; så himla, himla fint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nejmen gud så finafinafiiina kalendrar! Åh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow jag älskar dina Bilder! Dom är sa fulla med liv och detalier :)
    Om du har lust...titta pa min Blogg:
    www.bouncingsoapbubbles.blogspot.com
    den är visserligen pa tyska men...
    är faktist berörd och imponerad!!!
    Katinka

    ReplyDelete
  4. how long did you do this calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jag blev alldeles kär i den här bilden.

    ReplyDelete