08 August 2011

My favorite horse


Close to were I live there are a few meadows with horses and sheep. This white horse has been my favorite for some time now. He was modeling with me two years ago on this picture taken in sunrise.
I woke up at sunrise today to photograph in the meadow were he is... but there was this super annoying brown horse who kept seeking attention and pushing me. I couldn't take a single picture because he kept bouncing into my camera. Woke up at 04.30 for nothing huh? After that I couldn't go back to sleep. I started cleaning the house, went out for a run, cleaned my boyfriends place, bought a bunch of broad beans on the market...combed the cat...boiled the beans...ate the beans... let the cat eat some beans. You know how this goes.

8 comments:

  1. you are so talented. I can't get enough from my blog, I'll feature you in a blogpost soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love when I'm featured somewhere :) Let me know if you post something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never really been into animal photography, but your photos have really changed my mind about that. love your work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, these pictures are great!! but i also love the one you shot in your princess dress! tell me, did you ride your bike in this dress? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss french, no I've never ridden my bike in any of my princessdresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The horse looks so animated, like a cartoon! What great shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Any chance I could buy soem prints????

    ReplyDelete