29 July 2011

Working on next year



So I've stayed inside today nibbling with my pencil on paper trying to finish next years fox calendar. This might be the frontpicture. But we'll see.
I've been on a strange mood today. I feel like I reeeeaaally need to get out of the house. I'd like to go down the street and be chased by hundreds of fans. I just don't have any fans. Oh well, if I go out late into the woods, I might get chased by hundreds of mosquitoes... I just don't know if the thrill is the same. I have this feeling that that would only leave me wounded and itching.
Oh my gosh, can you hear me? I'm attention seeking, this is not a good thing. I must stop writing this instance.

6 comments:

  1. you are hilarious! this drawing is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fox drawings! I'm really excited for the calendar. I'll definitely buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! I'll consider you my two screaming fans ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received two wonderful prints from you, consider me number four :) Tack för dina vackra, underfundiga teckningar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det var så lite på Paula, jag tyckte det var kul att jag hade ett fan i min hemstad!

    ReplyDelete