20 July 2011

Best advertisement ever





I've decided that in one way or another, my bachelor project in school will be about foxes. I'd like to make a children's collection, different objects that all look or are about foxes.

And so I looked around at foxes on a website and found this amazing advertisement for brooks saddles. I wish all advertisements looked like this! And take a look at the video below, they show how the shooting worked... with the live fox and the happy dogs - it's the best "behind-the-shoot" I've seen so far. Made me warm at heart!

8 comments:

  1. I love foxes! I think I've mentioned it before. But the fox in the ad was so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's too bad though that they still manipulated the fox by changing the male model :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to offer for you a user-friendly platform to businesses and individuals to Post Free Ads.
    Post Free Ads or get free account via Facebook Login in one click.
    Get more with free advertising at postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
    free classifieds in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always remember my school time that time for all guys enjoying i hope you also good job keep it up thanks
    free online classifieds ads India

    ReplyDelete
  6. India classifieds. Post free advertisements on Ishuads.in free advertising platform for flats, houses for rent, jobs, furniture, appliances, cars, pets and items for sale.-Post free classifieds in india

    ReplyDelete
  7. India classifieds. Post free advertisements on Ishuads.in free online classifieds platform for flats, houses for rent, jobs, furniture, appliances, cars, pets and items for sale.-Post free classifieds in india

    ReplyDelete