26 June 2011

I wish



Sometimes there are things you miss a little.
I kind of miss to once in a while be photographed and not be the photographer.
I know I don't have the most photogenic face or body, but I feel this enormous calm when someone else is sweating behind the camera and I can just stand there and be told what to do. "Stand like this - look that way". And it's not the same when I ask someone to photograph me... because then I still tell the person what to do and how the picture should look.
But then I don't really hang out with a lot of photographers, it's been a while since I was in photo school.

Artist Billie Achilleos has made animals out of a whole lot of Louis Vuitton bags, I thought that was rather fun :)

1 comment:

  1. we should hang out someday - i wish i could photograph people instead of myself ;)

    ReplyDelete