11 June 2011

The Daydream Project



Introducing the daydream project :)
I'm really excited for this project! I'm hoping it will end in a exhibition or some sort of publication.
So what is it about?
The project is very close to my heart. It is about my own daydreams and the little world I so often escape to. In nature with animals.
There will be different women in each photo. The women will wear a skin colored body so that they neither symbolize a cloth brand or sexuality by wearing nothing. Their body simply symbolizes a thought. In every photo there will be some sort of animal. I'm hoping to find some exotic ones too.
It's about finding a place were you are completely in peace with yourself and with a creature that doesn't judge or look at you the way people do.
Stay tuned for more.

8 comments:

  1. ohh, your art makes me so happy! :) this photo is beautiful! i was so curious to see it when you wrote about going to photograph a girl on a horse. it really came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to think about a fairy tale when i see this picture. it's wonderful and i look forward to your project.good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you're very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project, will definately keep my eyes open for more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. det låter som ett fantastiskt projekt med stor tanke bakom. och den där bilden ger mig kalasfina förväntningar. jag är nyfiken på vad som komma skall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea! The photo is very dreamy, and I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, and yes, keep your eyes open :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me LOVA ALOT :)! It seems as a very interesting, deep, sweet, delicate and curious project...I can't wait to see the next photos!!!

    ReplyDelete