19 May 2011

Polar dog





I've had a few blast from the past lately, looking back at old albums and reading old yearbooks. Sometimes it's nice not to live in the moment but to cuddle down into the past.
Living in Lofoten gave me many good memories and of course a few bad as well. It's not the easiest thing to live door to door with 100 people without some drama and gossip happening. But luckily I mostly remember the good things, and there were a lot of them. Lofoten was the place were my creativity really got a kick off.
The three images above are from spring 2008 I think.

I have a new project cooking by the way. Hopefully it will bloom during the summer. It'll be about daydreaming and a whole lot of animals. Keep a look out!

2 comments:

  1. Hej, I like the way your pictures, and what they depict, look raw and delicate at the same time...

    ReplyDelete