07 May 2011

Let's play mr and mrs





So who are these lovely people? Well it's Mina and Rasmus having a pretend wedding :) They were so sweet to model for me, especially Mina who I know is very uncomfortable in front of the camera. But she did such a good job and was super duper pretty. As thought all the girls waking by saying "aaaaaw". I really really hope that Mina will model for me again, she has such a soft and feminine face. Rasmus was a great model too, I like his ability to concentrate even when I'm up really close with the camera.

The pictures are simply for my wedding portfolio, if I want to search for wedding gigs I do need some wedding photos. When I tell people who are considering to hire me that they can se all they need to know about me as a photographer on my homepage... they don't really fall for it. They simply ask for more wedding photos. Which I hardly have. Next week I'll do another one of these. Fake weddings. It's rather fun. When shooting I'm as usual completely up in my own mind and always forgetting to take breaks. Which leaves my poor models exhausted. It's the same way when I'm teaching... I just babble on and before I know it it's been 2 hours and the students are like "Can we take a break now???"

I took Mina and Rasmus to see the cows get let out (in swedish: Korusning), but unfortunately it was quit a disappointment. No milk, no cookies, and the cows were to lazy to jump around. I felt a little bad for Mina and Rasmus who I had dragged all the way out to that farm. Lets hope they could enjoy the fresh air at least :)

I hope that the rest of you are having a wonderful weekend. Thank you for stopping by Ulicam :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I really do too! I bought it on second-hand two years ago for 10 euro, best buy ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's it, you are definitely taking pictures on my wedding, if I ever have one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh vilka uuunderbara bilder! Vill för övrigt också gå på Korusning! Fast det är mer action när man släpper hästar på sommarbete, då jävlar i ett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the soft colours and then this dress!!! breathtaking!
    i'd definitely hire you for my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in the pictures your making! Could you maybe blog about how you work with the light and photoshop to get the pictures like this? What inspire you to make photography?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lia, thank you! I edit all my photos almost only with curves. Both light/dark and color tones. I chose not to show exactly how I work since I think everyone should explore their own technique... and with showing something exactly it's so simple to copy the edit method right of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iiih I want to be a model for a fake wedding..find me a guy and I'm in for your portfolio..I think I could make a GREAT bride on photo ;)

    ReplyDelete