08 April 2011

To: Annette





I think there is something magical about the esthetic talents that are exposed because of the internet. We look at so many artists work and get inspired like never before. Yet we very seldom take the time to leave a comment or to show out appreciation.
This little wooden illustration is sent out to Annette Pehrsson. I think it's great that young photographers like her have an ability to show their work and get known through the internet. She has already been featured in many magazines and websites.

So when people say that blogs are useless, I say they're wrong. There are blogs that give us opportunities. And then there are useless blogs of people who write about what kind of cake they ate with their coffee... but let's focus on the good and not the bad!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!
    Your work and Annette's are always inspiring!
    Looking forward to moooore! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is really beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gifted! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should sell commissions of these because I would love to send you a photograph of something and purchase one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should sell commissions of these because I would love to send you a photograph of something and purchase one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! If you want your own wooden piece just send me a photograph, someone already has! So it is definitely something I can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi again, uli! this one is very nice, such a fragile work! i wanted to ask you about what are you studying actually^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I found your blog via bloglovin and I'm a new follower!

    Love your blog

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Batzy, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a very very nice work ! I'm happy to discover your work today !

    ReplyDelete
  11. unbearably lovely.
    beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i saw it in the blog of Annette

    It´s beautiful

    ReplyDelete