25 April 2011

Back to work



Well, I think it's safe to say that almost everyone has had a really relaxing and sunny easter. We should be really thankful for that, I know I sure am :)
But today is the last day of trotting around, since it's back to school tomorrow. I almost thought I had summer break already. It's going to be hard to get back the work with the sun being all shiny and all over the place. Now I see why we need a long dark period with winter and cold, otherwise we simply wouldn't get anything done!

7 comments:

  1. oh my, wonderful picture :-) you really did catch THE moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty picture!
    It really looks like a whisper about love, friendship & trust!

    Our cat Maia looks a lot like your kitty, and when she was small she used to come into our bedroom towards the morning hours, and sleep on my pillow, pushing her nose against mine... Your wonderful photo brought back that happy memory!
    :o)

    {hearts}
    & thanks you very much for sharing!
    k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great photo! your cat looks peaceful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pilli pilli: that sounds cozy! My cat liked to sleep next to me before, but now he's sort of a loner :( I think that I might be kicking to much in my sleep so he thinks it's to dangerous to sleep next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the composition and colors are so lovely, is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete