19 January 2011

Gandee Vasan




Photography by Gandee Vasan, from the books Dog Days and Cat Capers.

Well, you can image just how much I love these? To some it might just look like simple portraits of dogs. But it is not! They're simply amazing. The way Gandee Vasan has captured the dogs personalities is remarkable. So simple yet so great. I also admire the fact that he has put up the entire book on behance network, I feel that so many photographers are afraid to show all their work on the internet... but when seeing all of Gandees photos - I only want to buy the book more. So photographers like Tim Walker... who has a thick book of 4,5 kg but almost no photography on the internet(his official website is quite new actually)... makes the purchase of the book not as tempting. I know that he's a great photographer, yet I have no clue what's inside the book (and yes, off course all book stores keeps this expensive book wrapped and sealed in plastic).

2 comments: