29 November 2010

Giants by Robert


Paintings by Robert Grafström

So, I think it's about time to show you just how talented my boyfriend is! These two paintings of giants might be my favorites. Robert often paints darker and more "monster"-like things... and since I like rabbits and fairytales more than monsters I really like it when he makes things that could fit into fairytales :)
I really like how the clouds on the upper picture are all round and soft, just like the giants beards and skin. And also the way the red sky looks so harmonic.

I hope to see another giant soon to this series Robert!
I'm really lucky to be in a relationship with someone who also has a strong interest in art, then we can both agree on turning the attic into a studio when we move in together ;)
(I'd love a studio like Camilla and Elisabeth)

7 comments:

  1. ååh, du är så snäll, tack så jättemycket! :)

    och ja, en sån studio hade varit riktigt najs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aa, förutom att vår studio ska vara fylld med valpar :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. åååh kan jag komma sen när ni har en studio fylld med valpar??? Ni två är det mest fantastiska "konst-par" jag känner ärligt talat. Den dagen jag blir en känd o rik kurator ska jag ta er till stjärnorna :D!!! stora kramen till båda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tävling hos Till Hund just nu:
    Vinn en Goodiebag till hunden!

    Länk till tävlingen:

    http://tillhund.blogg.se/2010/december/tavling-goodiebag-for-din-hund.html

    *Välkomna!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean: I like fairytales and rabbits myself! ( I named my rabbit Pollock, after Jackson Pollock...) I like the sheep in the painting.
    I also realy your drawings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really nice piece of
    writing on building up new website.

    Review my web-site karatbars international golden blessings team

    ReplyDelete