07 July 2010


Some old fart I found in the botanical garden. The other one is the wing of a dead bird. I was down on the ground with my ass up in the sky when I took that shot. Then two old people went by and told me that someone should take a picture of me with my ass up in the sky. I think not. I think not.


  1. When I saw the first photo I thought you rescued him or something.

  2. Hello! I hope you don't mind but I decided to submit your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3177891166501392148&postID=1922748784133358373 to my internet directory website. I used, "Blogger: Ulicam" as your web site headline. I hope this is alright with you. However, if you'd like me to change the title or remove
    it completely, email me at anton_franklin@freenet.de. Thanks.

    My homepage weblog

  3. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would
    really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your
    theme. Thanks

    Also visit my web-site: stealthy

  4. Your web site seems to be having some compatibilty issues in my firefox
    browser. The content appears to be running off the page pretty bad.
    If you want you can contact me at: micah-jarvis@web.
    de and I will shoot you over a screen grab of
    the problem.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... images