24 April 2010

My new best friend

Ah, what do birthday do best if not THIS?
Gifts :D
And so I think that this little thing will become a very good friend of mine. But, don't be fooled! This isn't the regular canon shitty little ixus. No no. This is the S90, the little camera which fits in your pocket and can take RAW images and has the aperture of f/2.0. And with 2.0...you can say hello to nice evening pictures. Dark rooms. Black cats. Oh you know the drill.
My 30D will always be closest to my heart, but since it is to heavy and expensive to bring everywhere with me, I now have it's baby that I'll bring to every place I go.

3 comments:

  1. It shoots in raw? Cool. Hope your Birthday was gooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, (sorry to keep commenting) I finally got a job so I might be able to buy some of your photography in a few months, once I’ve saved up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My photography isn't that expensive so I'm sure you wont have to save that long ;)

    ReplyDelete