09 March 2010

My very first stop motion


Well well well, look what I found in some old folders! This was the very first stop motion that I made a couple of years ago - I thought that all the files had been corrupted but it seems that time has done them some healing :)
This movie makes me really happy, it was about love - how love is an endless game... how you try to impress the person you like but fail... how you try to say something really clever but it doesn't quite do it... how you pretend you're mad at someone when you aren't...
all in all a lot of people didn't really see what I meant and thought the acting was bad and that it was weird with the color in the middle and everything. But I really know what I meant so I still really like it :)

7 comments:

  1. I love it...if I would have a gallery of my own you would be my star-artist. This video is sooo peculiar....and open for suggestions and interpretation! One of theese days I will create a vernissage of "Ulrika Kesteres art"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color in the middle, quite lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wOOt?? dårlig skuespill? nå ble jeg fornærmet. Hvem sa det? hehe.. off with their heads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamkam, haha nä det var pder som tyckte att patrik och Hampus inte kunde hålla masken, fast meningen var ju att symbolisera när man låtsades vara arg på varandra men inte var det!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den är grym!! Jag älskar minspelen och ryggen i slutet!

    ReplyDelete