18 February 2010

Building snowanimals

After a very very long day in school I felt that I had to get out a little. So I went all the way out to the front of the house and built my other snowanimal (who is starting to lean a little too much) a new friend. I like making them really big, the new one could be almost 2,5 meter tall. Hehe, but I love when kids walk by our house and stop to have a long look... or when their parents very carefully take a picture with their mobile camera thinking I can't spot them through the window. It's like having an art show in your front yard. Besides... I really need to act like a kid now and then. The things we do in school at the moment make me feel so terribly dumb that I really want to think about other things for at least a couple of hours when I get home.
Although snow sculpturing is fun... I SO LONG FOR SPRING right now.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh how lovely my dearest sister! That is one fabulous monster-animal :D! Wish I could see it and pet it!puussssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clnozSXyF4k
    Vad skulle vi göra utan grömskärmar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, coolt klipp... inte tänkte man på att man använde grönskärmar till så mycket!

    ReplyDelete