15 December 2009

Piiip piiiip

Hello, look at me. I'm a pretty bird. I walk around and eat and look fat all day in a botanic garden. It's great. Sometimes I invite my other friends who do the same thing as I do, and we stand around and look at my golden wall.

Some creatures have it kinda easy. Like our cat. But today I took it easy too. I went to school and sprayed some fake wood orange and then I sneaked away to town and shopped for a bit and saw a very huge brown dog that looked like a bear. I liked that.
But now I have to get dressed. I have a late eveningdate with the schools laser ;)

5 comments:

  1. ouuuh, date with the laser...sounds naughty :D p.s men varför riiiinger du mig aldrig när du är i stan så vi kan shoppa ihooop? haallåååååå liksom

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag ville ju hitta en julklapp till dig, dumdum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a way with birds or just a really good zoom lens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was taken with a macro actually.. but these aren't very scared..and they are in a small room in the botanic greenhouses here in Lund.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay. Thanks for saying. Well, they’re gorgeous — never seen anything like those before.

    ReplyDelete