03 December 2009

I want to photograph!


Above, Vanja from this photoshoot and me and Simba from this shoot.

Oeeeeeh how I wanna take some juicy pictures. Now when I'm studying design I always get this cramp in my belly when I see something really good in the photofield. And I just ask myself "Why aren't you doing that?". But I know that I'm forgetting all the boring parts in the work of photography for the moment.
But there are some selfportraits I would like to make... and a new series that I won't write about beacuse that will spoil the fun :)
Because... because... I really do like it... to photograph... and this is called uliCAM and I'm hardly showing any photos anymore.
Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel but I saw your website the other day and couldn’t believe how good the work was. You’ve got nothing to worry about! Keeping trying new things and you’ll always be getting better.

    ReplyDelete