13 August 2009

I'm knitting a dress

I'm almost finished with a dress that I'm knitting for the autumn. Louis, called Lollo now aday, is helping me to cover it with his fur and other crap he drags home before it's even done. Thank you Loo! I hate when I have clothes that aren't covered in you! Or do I? Well actually I don't. I could live without it. But when I ask him (politely) if he could pick up his own mess now and then, he just gives me that look and practically says that I can go shit myself!

4 comments:

  1. An awful lack of respect he is showing! If you ask me, that’s something commonly seen in his species. Terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cats are really something. it is always amusing how they own everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah...my lovely kittycat....how much I miss him!!!tihij..be good to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo is so cool, I l-l-l-l-love it!

    ReplyDelete