17 June 2009

No means no Uli

Yesterday was kinda fun. The school is really fancy, the people really nice and the atmosphere good. We started of the testday by sculpturing with clay, then we had to make a logotype and by the end of the day we drew a nude model in 3 different angles. After that we had a small picnic out in the grass. Today we have 4 more things to complete... storyboard, construction and something something.
 But we are a lot of students, there are some good talents and the competition is hard. So we'll see.

When I got home my father gave me a letter from HDK (university of design and artcraft in Göteborg)... when I was going to send my work to them I knew I wasn't going to get in, and when they wanted me to come for an interview I knew I wasn't going to get in, and when I was at the interview I knew I wasn't going to get it. So can you figure out what I knew when I saw that very thin letter.

 No thank you Uli, you're just not good enough. 

Well, you're a piece of fart. What do you say about that?
It's fine in a way, I'm just scared that every letter plumping down my mailbox will say the same thing.
And what more - you know... aaaall that time, thinking, creating and money spent for applications and travel to a school, it's annoying.

The image above is from FFFFOUND


  1. they dont want you because you're too cool and they cant handle it.

    babe, dont think twice about that. they're retards and you are kickass. they just dont see it.

    check this one out:


    see you tonight!

  2. Hej Uli. Intressant. Jag sitter på jobbet och slösurfar, hittade den här länken. Jag tror du kommer gilla det. Gör du det inte... Osis! Ha det gott. http://www.wipnyc.org/blog/robin-schwartz